Wednesday, March 2, 2016

About my final draft

     From my first draft about the novel Me and You and the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's to my final draft, there are several things I improved. First of all, I added more quotations into my body paragraphs and corrected my citations about those quotes, which made my paragraphs stronger and well-proved. According to the peer feedbacks from Lillian and Jerry, I added topic and ending sentences into each body paragraph so that the whole paragraphs look clearer than before it was. Also, I deleted many summaries about the two different stories and put more analysis instead. What's more, I corrected my grammatical problems and simplified some phrases to make them less wordy. There are also some corrections about how to write the titles for the book and the movie. For example, when writing a title for a book, I need to underline the title, whereas I need to make the title italicized when writing a title for a movie. These are basic things but are all very important for me to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment